Monday, March 1, 2010

The Future Mrs. Derrick Raynes

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Christmas TIME!!! So much has happend in the last two months! I got a promotion at work... blah...blah..blah... DERRICK AND I GOT ENGAGED!!!! Derrick proposed on Feb. 14. 2010, Valentines Day (My favorite Holiday) on the beach in La Jolla, California. Since we have gotten back I have been really busy with work, school, heading up a committee for my brothers grad night, and now a wedding! but I love it. I only have 214 days left, so there is much to do! Derrick and I are planning for a fall wedding/reception in Arizona and also a reception in Utah. To keep everyone posted and up to date I have made a wedding website AlexaandDerrick.com Love you all, Alexa

2 comments:

  1. Cute Website! Did you know that it shows you only dated for 3 months! :) he he he That's a "UTAH" romance!!

    ReplyDelete