Monday, September 28, 2009

Everything Works Out!

Romans 8:28- God works for the good of those who love him.



This bible passage is so true! You might not realize it at first, but later on you will. As you all know because of many reasons I cancelled Derrick's surprise birthday party in Salt Lake, only to find out that he will be in Russia that whole week before and after. Derrick leaves for Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan early Wednesday morning and will be out of the country until he meets me in Austin, Texas October 16th for a wedding. We will be in Austin until Sunday afternoon and then will arrive in Salt Lake City around 6pm for the week of Xango Convention!

Derrick and I miss everyone tons and are very excited to see everyon! We are both trying to find time to see everyone while we are there, but we are both going to be super busy, so if we don't see anyone before Sunday October 25th, we will be at Sunday dinner for sure!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! I am glad everything worked out. I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Things will work out for those who love Him. Sometimes we don't understand things at first, but we really need to love and trust Heavenly Father and each other. It seems like a long time since I have seen you both. What adventures Derrick will have! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete