Thursday, September 3, 2009

Switch

Derrick and I have decided to switch families for a weekend! Derrick is off to Washington with my mom and I am off to Salt Lake City so spend a weekend with the Raynes's! Derrick will be departing to Washington DC today and will return to Phoenix on Sunday and I will be departing tomorrow to Salt Lake and returning to Phoenix on Monday. Derrick will be leaving the country on Wednesday with my mom to fly to Malaysia and Singapore. I am so happy that Derrick has great opportunities to travel and see the world. We are both very blessed to have such great families and to get to spend time with them!

3 comments:

  1. YEA! I am so excited for our fun weekend! of course, I can share you with others too....i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you have me pretty booked :) haha you mean share me with others while your with me! :) I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stef, you better!

    Alexa, I don't get done with my show until Sunday but I'll be around that evening and Monday.

    ReplyDelete