Thursday, July 30, 2009

3 More Days!

Melanee will be here in 3 days! Derrick and I are both getting really excited to have her here. We have been planning and cleaning since we found out she was comming out. If you don't know already, I love planning, so I have planned out our dinners for the week. Here they are for everyone to review:

Sunday
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Feta Cheese and Sauteed Roma Tomato's
Bowtie Pasta With Vodka Sauce
Green Salad With Vinaigrette
French Bread

Monday
Go Out For Dinner.- Have Mel Pick An Option
In & Out
Deluxe
The Kitchen
Stingray, RA, Pure- Sushi


Tuesday
Roast With Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, & Potato's
Homemade Mashed Potato's
Garlic Bread

Wednesday
Alexa's Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Homemade Mexican Rice
Homemade Guacamole and Salsa (served with chips)
Mexican Chocolate & Dulce De Leche Crepe Torte served with Cinnamon Vanilla Ice Cream
(The whole family will come over)

Thursday
Last night for Mel, so we can go out for a fun dinner!
She can pick a type, and we pick the place!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is awesome, hilarious, enticing and exciting all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I can't wait to come visit and EAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, are there frequent gas stations on the way to you from Vegas? I've never driven this way before so I want to make sure I don't get stuck in the hot hot desert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll ask Derrick, but I'm pretty sure there are. It's not very far thought, 4 1/2 hours only. Take some water in the car with you just in case. I'm very very excited to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I take a vacation to your house Derrick and have Alexa cook for me? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete