Friday, July 17, 2009

Chicken Soup

Derrick has been here one week!

I love having him here for multiple reasons:



#1. Finally we are in the same state.


#2. I'm happy he loves his job and finally gets the respect and recognition he deserves.


#3. Trips, Lunches, Dinners, anything can be planned at any moment! No more planning months or even weeks in advance!


#4. We have time to ourselves, just the two of us.

#5. We can take care of eachother







I am sick! Nothing huge just a nasty cold. Thankfully, my wonderful boyfriend is here to take care of me. Yesterday he came and made my grandma's chicken with rice soup (with a little help from me). Life is Great!












2 comments:

  1. Derrick! I didn't know you were so skilled! :) I thought for sure you were going to make her chicken and dumplings! jk Alexa, you look really good for being so sick, I'm so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh! I got so sick on chicken and dumplings, I will NEVER eat them again!You never look bad :), but thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete