Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Work, Work, Work

Working has taken over! Derrick and I have been very busy at work. My office has been busy with clients and calls, and Derrick is trying to get his projects and other things done. On top of that we are both getting ready for the Xango Convention in October! Derrick has been a bit stressed about his rental situation, but thanks to the help of the GREAT Raynes family he has felt more at ease about the whole thing. We are looking forward to our first visitor, Melanee, to come out and experience the 116 degree weather and the burning sun!(I have stocked up on the SPF 85). I have been trying to clean and get food options ready!~ just 4 days left~ Other than that we haven't really done anything fun just a dinner with my cousin Renee and some fun lunches at new places. Tonight we will have a get together for my Grandma Yolie's birthday at my mom's house. We can't wait to see everyone next week!
Love, Alexa

1 comment: