Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Derrick is Here!

I've stolen Derrick from Utah and he is now an official Arizonan. So far we haven't done very much, just shopped for a few things for the casita and gone out with my family for a Welcome Home dinner. I can't wait for everyone to come visit!



Since everyone is wondering where exactly Derrick moved to I took a few pictures to give everyone an idea.



Here is the bedroom.



Here is the view from the bed. There are shelves, storage behind it, the bathroom, and then off to the right the closet.




Here is the closet. Derrick has lots of room!





Here is the stand-up shower.






The bathroom.







View from the couch in the living room.








View of the living room from the kitchen.









The kitchen (unfinished). We are going to add another counter section and storage soon.



And lastly the dining room area (We already ordered the furniture, but it doesn't come in until July 26th).


Can't wait to see everyone August 19th! Love ya!








































































5 comments:

  1. Derrick, I miss you. That is a great casita. Hi Alexa. I can't wait to see you both. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUCH a cute house...too bad it will only be that clean for a small time...heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Everyone! I'm so glad I figured this out!

    Mel~Thanks for being the first follower and I can't wait for you to also be the first to visit.

    Stef~ That is true! I asked Derrick if he wanted to get a toilet brush last night at walmart and his response was "well I don't need one yet"... He will never learn :)

    Alice/Mrs. Raynes/Mom/Derrick's Mom~ I am not sure what to call you :), but Derrick and I can't wait to come up in August!Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Digs Man!! Word of advice....When you get a toilet brush also get a plunger!! We learned the hard way when Josh clogged our toilet here the other day, always buy them as a pair :)

    ReplyDelete