Monday, July 20, 2009

It's All About The Food!


I LOVE food! I absolutely love finding new places to eat. I didn't really realize exactly how much I go out to eat until this weekend. Over the weekend we went to three different restaurant all located in the North Phoenix/Scottsdale..




Our first restaurant is The Kitchen, located in Scottsdale at Gainey Village



The Kitchen is a great place to go. It has all organic food,the prices are very resonable, and the atmosphere is fun.







Here is Mom and Papa.




Derrick was talking about something, but I'm not really sure what.

I don't have any idea what I was saying. My mom took these.




My mom told me to sit up straight.



Derrick and I joined a gym yesterday so I said that I would get big mussels and Derrick said the would have a big chest.



Great picture of Derrick and I!

Here is the food:






The second place is the Camelback Inn. This Inn has been around for over 60 years! It's located in North Phoenix between Camelback and Mummy Mountain.













We had brunch at Rita's.



Here is a great view of Camelback Mountain from the entrance to the resort.



Here are a few pictures of Derrick and I around the resort and at brunch:

























I love this picture of my mom!


Last, but not least. Macayos! This is Derrick's Favorite! It's located in scottsdale, about one block from Derrick's house, and has great Mexican food.









My mom



My mom and I




Derrick and I.


Other than eating we really didn't do too much this weekend. We signed up for a gym membership together and rented a few movies. We can't wait for Mel to come visit us in about 2 weeks, and for us to come up for Grandpa Raynes's wedding on the 7th!


Love, Alexa

2 comments: